This post is brought to you by me and products from Dillman Farm. All opinions are 100% mine.
If you haven’t heard, I’m teaming up with an amazing local business to bring you delicious and simple recipes.
Dillman Farm has such a variety of products to choose from, I’m having so much fun coming up with these recipes.
The newest recipe in my Dillman Farm recipes series is this rib-stickin Salsa Chicken Bake.
I am crazy picky when it comes to salsa.
I rarely get it because there just isn’t a jarred salsa that is that good.
I am all about flavor and the right texture. Most salsas have this overwhelming tomato flavor (I know, I know, it’s salsa) but it’s also the ONLY flavor. This All-Natural Smoky Chipotle Salsa has seriously blown my salsa expectations out of the water. I’m not trying to be dramatic (for once in my life). The flavor that this salsa packs will put all other salsa’s to shame. It is so unique and addicting, all you honestly need is a bag of tortilla chips and a jar to make this your favorite.
However, I going to blow your socks off even more…
I’m obsessed with this Salsa Chicken Bake.
It’s an easy, simple, yet ridiculously savory and flavorful meal packed into one pan. This smoky salsa makes this dish over-the-top.
Are you picky about salsa?
I guarantee this will be your favorite and you won’t spend another minute looking
Don’t forget to follow Dillman Farm on Facebook!
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 jar smoky chipotle salsa
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup water
- Juice and zest of 2 limes
- 1 cup, uncooked, brown or white rice
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Fresh cilantro (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Mix all seasoning to make your rub. Once mixed, rub all over both sides of your chicken and set aside
- Using a deep casserole dish: mix beans, corn, salsa, chicken stock, water, lime juice, lime zest and uncooked rice
- Stir until combined and then tuck your chicken into the mixture. (try and get them to the bottom of the dish, under most of the rice)
- Cover tightly with foil and bake for 1 hour
- Uncover, top everything with shredded cheese and fresh chopped cilantro and put back in the over at 450° until cheese is melted and bubbly (about 8-10 minutes)
I Want Crazy ©2013-2014 All Rights Reserved