I can’t believe #mysterydish has been going on for a full year!
This has been one of the most fun projects that I’ve done since working on this blog and absolutely love all the wonderful blogging ladies that are apart of it too! To celebrate #MysteryDish’s one year anniversary we have a fun giveaway for a cookbook…so don’t forget to enter below!
This month Andi from The Weary Chef gave us another great list of secret ingredients to create a dish of our own. Head on over to her cute blog to see the full list of ingredients along with some super easy dinner recipes and lots of yummy inspiration.
For these delicious fruit rolls I used 3 ingredients from the list that Andi gave us: blueberries, agave nectar, and mint
I never knew how easy it was to make your own fruit rolls.
Most basic fruit rolls only need 2 ingredients; fruit and sweetener
If you want to add most flavor and dimension you just add what you like. These are packed with both strawberries and blueberries and an natural sweetener in agave nectar plus the addition of fresh lemon juice and mint make these TO DIE FOR!
Both my hubby and kiddo devoured these snacks! I plan to make a few more varieties in the future because they are so yummy but secretly healthy and good for you
Don’t forget to check out all the other amazing dishes that were created this month by visiting some of the other blogger’s!
- Tuna Tacos with Avocado Corn Salsa by The Weary Chef
- Blueberry Scones by Yummy Healthy Easy
- Parmesan Crusted Tilapia by Culinary Couture
- Mint Berry Fruit Roll Ups by I Want Crazy
- Baked Blueberry Donuts by Chez CateyLou
- Hearty Minestrone Soup by Joyful Healthy Eats
- Blueberry Lemon Pannacotta with Pistachio Tuiles by Flavor the Moments
- Minty Turkey Meatballs with Quinoa by The Pajama Chef
- Blueberry Crumb Coffee Cake by I Dig Pinterest
- Pistachio Drop Scones with Blueberry Compote by The Well Floured Kitchen
- Grilled Corn & Blueberry Flatbread with Whipped Goat Cheese, Pistachios, and Basil Vinaigrette by Baking a Moment
- Pistachio Crusted Tilapia and Peach Salad by Blahnik Baker